Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
This product is being created to make parking forgettable. It includes displaying, searching, and filtering parking options, helping consumers to understand the cheapest and nearest options with a high-quality user experience executed as native iOS and Android applications. Following the launch of the product in the market, individual users will be able to take the stress out of parking, while fleet operators will have a new tool to reduce parking fines for their drivers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin languages
- 2+ years of experience in Android development
- Knowledge of Unit, Functional and UI Testing frameworks (Espresso, JUnit)
- Good knowledge of Android IDE, tools, and libraries
- Good coding skills, knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, concurrency, networking
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms.
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge of Android ecosystem – analytics, advertising, publishing, UI design concepts
- Understanding of Android security practices
- Personal applications in Google Play
- Experience in Flutter development
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Perform code reviews, collaborate with the engineering team to contribute to the product improvements
- Build, evolve and support Android automation tools for stable and efficient automation execution. Integrate tests into the build pipelines, with a focus on continuous delivery
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.