We’re looking for an outgoing, empathetic Customer Success Director who is experienced with, and passionate about, building long lasting customer relationships and growing the business volume through a value-adding ability. We expect you to have experience of product design and development processes, and be able to translate technical aspects into business language. You should have experience uncovering new customer business needs and tracking changes in existing ones, while helping our clients achieve their desired outcomes.
- Experience working with customers within the Automotive & Mobility industry, understanding the unique challenges and pain points and how to solve them using strategy, design, and technology solutions;
- Software delivery experience in Project, Program, Delivery, Product Management, QA or Engineering Leadership roles;
- 3+ year experience in Client leadership, Customer Success, Sales or Business Development in a consulting firm offering design, technology and/or strategy services;
- Sales hunter & farmer experience with a strong ability to identify, progress and close new opportunities with current and former customers;
- Proven experience in managing and developing client and team relationships through a value-adding ability;
- Exceptional organizational, presentational and communicational skills at all levels of a customer organization, including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences, including the C-level decision makers;
- Experience with working with a structured account plan and ensuring proper anchoring of the plan with key own company stakeholders;
- Fluently spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Automotive & mobility background and specialization experience;
- Experience targeting and growing strategic accounts from the ground up;
- An ability to consult on best delivery practices from hands on experience;
- Experience working with distributed multicultural teams.
- Have and develop client relationships to understand their business objectives and needs better. Leverage such knowledge to align our delivery to customers’ desired outcomes and identify new opportunities;
- The ability to target and grow new strategic client relationships from the ground up where you build and grow key client stakeholders relationships;
- Create the strategy for engagement retention and growth for each client from your portfolio. Execute this plan with the project leadership team and occasional involvement of executive sponsors;
- Exploit new opportunities and lead sales activities from scoping to contract signature and kick-off;
- Appropriately manage customer expectations and feedback in the client’s native language and across seniority levels;
- Conduct Business Reviews with customers including reviewing engagement milestones and key metrics, analyzing challenges, making recommendations, aligning on the roadmap, and collating feedback. Action the improvement plan prior to the next reporting period;
- Maintain project profitability targets, oversee billing, and control fixed price contract budgets;
- Strike a balance between being the customer and the team’s advocate by steering complex account situations towards win-win resolutions;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and upwardly trending NPS;
- Mobilize successful customers to drive testimonials, case studies, and referrals.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.