We have open positions with projects in digital advertising, healthcare, data science and mobility industries.
- A business automation tool for media agencies that helps make the life of campaign and account managers easy.
- Application suite for patient management and post-operative care.
- The next urban transportation and ride-hailing company competing in the last-mile travel space.
- R&D of a semantic analysis platform-as-a-service.
We always hire into Star, not just one particular project. A great thing about us is that you will have the opportunity to try out different industries and teams (should you want to), almost like changing jobs, all without going through the stress of changing companies.
You will be great fit if
- You have practical experience acting as a Product Owner for custom software products (web, mobile, API, IoT etc.).
- You know how to manage requirements in an Agile environment.
- You are passionate about technology and figuring out how things work.
- You can explain technical concepts simply, to both technical and non-technical people.
- You know what designers, engineers, QA, marketing, support, and various business stakeholders expect when it comes to product requirements and backlog.
- You have good command of English: think IELTS band 7 or higher.
- You are a strong communicator, meaning that your emails are structured and your speech is smooth.
- You are extremely well-organized and love to keep things in order.
- Technical background and/or prototyping skills will be a plus.
- Proactively work with the customer to understand their needs and priorities.
- Take an active role in product scoping, prioritization, and planning sessions.
- Do the research needed to make high-quality decisions (user interviews, data, competitor products).
- Create clear product requirements and user stories, and manage product backlog.
- Maintain documentation so that everyone knows how things work.
- Work closely with designers on the best UX/UI for end-users.
- Take part in engineering discussions to make sure solutions match requirements.
- Clarify features and their intended use so developers can implement them effectively.
- Lead backlog grooming meetings and demo sessions, prepare easy-to-read release notes.
- Make sure our team and customer stakeholders are on the same page when it comes to product goals, current priorities, and quality.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.