We are looking for an exceptionally self-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team.
As our Business Analyst, you will be a part of the community that builds innovative solutions for real users as well as work with the latest technologies and frameworks. We’ve been working with a number of companies over the years, from startups to huge corporations and everything in between.
Please follow Star Website for more details.
Facilitator. Ability to build strong communication bridges between people with different backgrounds, mindsets, cultural differences. Advanced knowledge of the requirements management, product ideation, solution definition techniques are essential for the role as well as the advanced written and spoken English.
Tech Expert & Consultant. Ability to explain technical complexity, challenges and opportunities to stakeholders with different backgrounds is very important. Solid background in system analysis, solution architecture, quality management, software engineering are highly desirable for the role.
Product Champion. Solid vision of great user experience and key success factors for the new product development. Ability to find a “golden middle” between long-term vision and immediate business value.
Trouble-shooter. Ability to stay effective under the pressure of tight deadlines, high expectations and demandable clients. Strong analytical skills, goal-oriented approach and structured thinking.
Experience with fintech products is a plus.
- Hands-on scope management and project planning, including:
- Business and functional analysis of the software solutions
- Requirements management
- Backlog management (incl. clarification, prioritization and estimation)
- Day-to-day coordination of multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure development projects are delivered on time, according to quality levels expected by corporate standards
- Collaboration with project insiders and stakeholders to align business needs, expectations and implementation capabilities
- As one of the key project roles contribute to the Quality Management, Risk Management and Delivery Excellence processes and practices
- Proactive contribution to the technical and domain expertise on the corporate level (PMO and Product Management communities at Star)
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.