At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We have open positions with projects in digital advertising, healthcare, data science and mobility industries.
- A business automation tool for media agencies that helps make the life of campaign and account managers easy;
- Application suite for patient management and post-operative care;
- The next urban transportation and ride-hailing company competing in the last-mile travel space;
- R&D of a semantic analysis platform-as-a-service.
We always hire into Star, not just one particular project. A great thing about us is that you will have the opportunity to try out different industries and teams (should you want to), almost like changing jobs, all without going through the stress of changing companies.
You will be great fit if
- Nice to have practical experience acting as a Product Owner for custom software products (web, mobile, API, IoT etc.);
- You know how to manage requirements in an Agile environment;
- You are passionate about technology and figuring out how things work;
- You can explain technical concepts simply, to both technical and non-technical people;
- You know what designers, engineers, QA, marketing, support, and various business stakeholders expect when it comes to product requirements and backlog;
- You have good command of English: think IELTS band 7 or higher;
- You are a strong communicator, meaning that your emails are structured and your speech is smooth;
- You are extremely well-organized and love to keep things in order;
- Technical background and/or prototyping skills will be a plus.
- Proactively work with the customer to understand their needs and priorities;
- Take an active role in product scoping, prioritization, and planning sessions.
- Do the research needed to make high-quality decisions (user interviews, data, competitor products);
- Create clear product requirements and user stories, and manage product backlog;
- Maintain documentation so that everyone knows how things work;
- Work closely with designers on the best UX/UI for end-users;
- Take part in engineering discussions to make sure solutions match requirements;
- Clarify features and their intended use so developers can implement them effectively;
- Lead backlog grooming meetings and demo sessions, prepare easy-to-read release notes.
- Make sure our team and customer stakeholders are on the same page when it comes to product goals, current priorities, and quality.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.