Our client is a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools, including traditional Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and Mobile Content Management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for a talented Engineer interested in development for the Android platform on native/NDK layer. The perfect candidate would have engineering experience in C++ and Android platform development.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in C++ Development
- Knowledge of Linux OS principles
- Good coding skills & knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, concurrency and networking
- Good communication and team-playing skills
- Upper intermediate English
- BSc/MSc degree
- Android SDK/NDK experience
- Knowledge of Java Language and Java Core
- Knowledge of Android IDE, tools and libraries
- Take part in requirements analysis and technical research
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
- Perform code-reviews
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.