Working directly for the CEO, and based in either Copenhagen or London, you will be one of the best in the world at scaling a winning global sales, business development and customer success organization.
This position is a unique opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-growing organization and become an integral part of their future success. The successful candidate will serve as an inspirational and focused leader of their global sales organization, which will consist of 40+ ambitious, over-achievers by the end of 2018. The role is demanding and highly-visible. You are expected to deliver tangible results and grow our existing business significantly. In return, you will get the opportunity to build the vehicle for your success. You will build the team, the strategy and the operating system capable of closing deals ranging from the tens of thousands to the millions.
- Directly managed B2B revenue in excess of $150m, and comfortable with building a $500m run rate business.
- Proven skills in setting up and managing sales systems, operations and processes
- Proven track record in finding, activating and managing high-performance sales people with quotas in excess of $5m per year.
- 5+ recent years of working experience in the services and/or consulting business.
- Fluent in consultative selling with a strong ability to identify, open, and win specific named customers.
- An innate sales instinct and an inspiring leadership style
- A player-coach mentality, excited both about personally driving and winning big deals, as well as making sure your team performs at the top of their game.
- Multicultural mindset, with experience from Asia, Europe and North America.
- Proven experience in managing both revenue and sales teams in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- A clear understanding of all key phases of the software development and design project lifecycles.
- Experience in finding, progressing and closing $25m+ customer deals.
- Be committed to travelling approx. 120 days per year.
- Practitioner of the Challenger Sale approach – offers unique perspectives, knows customer value drivers, and takes control of the customer conversation.
- Deep expertise within one or more of our existing Industries Practices – Automotive & Mobiity, Health & Wellness, Industry & Manufacturing, FinTech , AdTech & MarTech and Consumer Electronics.
- Experience in integrating sales and sales operations teams acquired through M&A
- Experience building new Industry Practices (verticals) and Services Practices (horizontal areas of expertise).
- Multi-lingual experience (in addition to English).
- Grow our business with existing customers by 15-20% per year.
- Bring in new customers representing 25-40% of annual revenue.
- Own the sales funnel from top to bottom, establishing and maintaining a qualified, factored pipeline of a minimum of 2.5X the annual sales targets.
- Manage sales systems, operations and processes that ensure everyone in the sales, customer success (account management), business development and sales operations organization is accountable and focused on downwards progress in the funnel.
- Manage Customer Success team and programs, working closely with the delivery organization to ensure satisfaction and develop additional significant business.
- Recruit, activate, and manage high-performance sales, business development, and customer success teams.
- Work with the CMO and Marketing team on activities that generate lead flow and funnel traction.
- Develop target client acquisition strategies in coordination with the Executive Team.
- Identify and prioritize key opportunities and collaborate with the pre-sales teams to ensure the sales organization defines and closes deals.
- Spend a significant portion of time in the field, developing and leveraging relationships through personal meetings, presentations, networking, speaking engagements, or social outings.
- Establish and implement performance measures, designed to track and report progress against the global sales strategy.
- Own executive and board-level reporting on sales team performance activities.