If you are a creative, brand-savvy professional who takes pride in crafting and inspiring work that is distinctive, remarkable, yet truly authentic – read on! You will create and curate concepts and copy that make an immense impact on our brand through ideas, creativity and language.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have a headquarters. Instead we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City and other vibrant design, technology and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes immense pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for you: A rising star who will be instrumental in shaping our brand, increasing our audience reach and deepening our relationship with our clients.
As Creative Director, you’ll be central for communicating our brand promise to our audience. We’d love to hear from you if the following describes you:
- A master storyteller, driven by empathy and inspired by design
- Passionate about innovation, technology and the trends reshaping our world
- An entrepreneurial leader ready to take ownership and execute on a creative vision
- Able to mentor, educate, inspire and bring together crew members regardless of seniority, position or location
- Can connect our audience to our services in exciting and fresh ways
- Are hands-on but have a strategic vision rooted in endgames
- A stickler for ensuring 100% brand fidelity, ensuring that the Star brand and messaging portfolio is effectively and consistently applied throughout the organization
You’ll report directly to Star’s Marketing Director and be an integral part of our central marketing team. You’ll also be in close contact with our brand owners, industry experts and our key leaders.
- Participate in the crafting of content for all marketing materials and brand design elements, including concept development, creative direction and tactical execution
- Ensure that the aesthetics of design and copy are tightly aligned with our brand
- Inject personality and authenticity into all projects
- Work with Star executives to further brand development
- Provide helpful feedback on creative output and identify areas for growth
- Generate new ideas and concepts based on the Star brand and audience insights
- Become the accepted leader and a go-to person for all Star experts with respect to high-quality content creation
- 5+ years of experience as a client-facing Creative/Art Director in a digital/creative agency or equivalent in-house experience at a dynamic company
- Creative brand marketing expertise: you have previously led brand and communication projects for brands that people love
- Strong working knowledge of the creative process as a whole, with varied experience across graphic design, interactive design, digital, social media, event, video/broadcast
- Unimpeachable copywriting skills
- Proven ability to provide clear, creative direction to designers and writers alike to ensure that the teams are set up to succeed
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and cross-channel marketing models
- Impeccable aesthetics. Better yet, you consider yourself a tastemaker!
- Available during CET working hours
- Fast-paced, highly collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Portfolio of original work
- Understanding of digital marketing activities, strategic positioning and target audiences.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the professional services industry
- Experience in a tech company
- Experience in a hyper-growth company
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.