You will be an essential part of the Star Data Science practice. Your major tasks will be to participate in delivering data-driven projects, perform data analysis and influence decision-making, using data, for our customers. You will work together with our global team and our client teams contributing to the success of our global projects.
- The individual will be an independent-thinking technical generalist with 5+ years of professional experience in data analysis;
- 2+ years of strong client-facing experience and the ability to understand client challenges and articulate solutions;
- Experience with BI tools (Mixpanel, Tableau, QuickSight);
- Great data visualization skills;
- Excellent SQL skills;
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
Nice to have experience with:
- Cloud services (AWS, GCP);
- Commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, Pandas, NumPy);
- Experience with classic machine learning toolset (linear models and clustering);
- ETL pipelines (Glue, NiFi, Airflow);
- BigData (EMR, Hadoop, Spark);
- Deep learning (pytorch, keras).
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique international travel opportunities.