The Client brings together expertise from purchasing, operations, engineering and data science to transform the way organizations discover and connect with suppliers.
Project: there’s an existing software-as-a-service suite, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. The objective of the project is to design and build new integrations for procurement and supply chain management providers, as well as improve efficiency and scalability of the core platform.
- The individual will be an independent-thinking technical generalist with 5+ years of professional experience in data analysis;
- 2+ years of strong client-facing experience and the ability to understand client challenges and articulate solutions;
- Experience with BI tools (Mixpanel, Tableau, QuickSight);
- Great data visualization skills;
- Excellent SQL skills;
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
Nice to have experience with:
- Cloud services (AWS, GCP);
- Commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, Pandas, NumPy);
- Experience with classic machine learning toolset (linear models and clustering);
- ETL pipelines (Glue, NiFi, Airflow);
- BigData (EMR, Hadoop, Spark);
- Deep learning (pytorch, keras).
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique international travel opportunities.