At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
If you are a passionate, data-quality-oriented person who desires to deepen in business analysis – read on!
It is a great opportunity to join the Star Business Operations team to execute everyday company operational processes, data analysis, and reporting.
You will work closely with various Star departments globally (the USA, EU, Vietnam, Japan, and others) in your day-to-day activities, ensuring proper execution of operational processes and driving operational excellence.
This is an hourly paid position with flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Attentive to detail, accurate and self-organized;
- Passionate about working with data, reporting, and analytics;
- Customer service focused, friendly and professional in communication;
- Enjoys working across teams, disciplines, and time zones;
- Proficient in Excel and similar data processing tools.
Nice to have:
- Finance- or tech-related experience is a plus;
- Working with other members of the Operations team on various aspects of resource; capacity planning, bench and utilization reporting, time reporting and billing
- Ensuring quality of data in the internal systems and reporting tools;
- Working closely with members of Sales Operations, Project Management, Finance, HR on cross-functional data, reporting, and analytics;
- Participating in continuous improvement of operational practices and process automation.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.