We’re looking for an eager learner who wants to constantly improve their data and machine learning skills. You will join our RnD team and will work on various projects from IoT to computer vision and text processing worlds. You will have an opportunity to contribute your knowledge to end-to-end data projects hosted in the cloud. It might be an ideal position for a data scientist who wants to apply and improve their deep learning skills.
Qualification and experience
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, pandas, numpy)
- Experience with machine learning (scikit, xgboost, keras, pytorch)
- Experience with natural language processing (nltk, word embeddings)
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Great algorithmic skills
- SQL knowledge
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience in absence of a degree
Would be a plus
- Participating in Kaggle competitions
- Fintech industry experience
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Solr
- Experience with image processing using deep learning
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio, QuickSight) and ETL tools
- Acquaintance with cloud data service (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.