We’re looking for an eager learner who wants to constantly improve their data and machine learning skills. You will join our RnD team and will work on various projects from IoT to computer vision and text processing worlds. You will have an opportunity to contribute your knowledge to end-to-end data projects hosted in the cloud. It might be an ideal position for a data scientist who wants to apply and improve their deep learning skills.
Qualification and experience
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, pandas, numpy)
- Experience with machine learning (scikit, xgboost, keras, pytorch)
- Experience with natural language processing (nltk, word embeddings)
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Great algorithmic skills
- SQL knowledge
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
Would be a plus
- Participating in Kaggle competitions
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Solr
- Experience with image processing using deep learning
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio, QuickSight) and ETL tools
- Acquaintance with cloud data service (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.