Join the team of game-changers – we co-create best-in-class programmatic ad technology solutions to 68 markets around the world.
We’re looking for a data scientist who will join our RnD team. In this role, you will be dealing with data analysis and statistical modeling based on advertising data sets. The ultimate goal is to provide rich insights to help customers identify key characteristics of the most valuable audiences and understand reach, frequency, and behaviors across the digital marketing landscape. It’s a great opportunity to work in a cross-functional, product-driven team applying big data technologies to fuel the AdTech industry.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of commercial experience in back-end Python development
- Jupyter, Pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn.
- Strong SQL, Postgres, Redshift
- Great data skills
- Java would be a plus
- Strong analytical and math thinking
- Experience in AdTech domain is a plus
- Proactive Team worker
- Good spoken and written English level
- Quick tryout of new ideas and innovative solutions using POC concept
- Data sets analysis, finding relevant insights and hypothesis
- Build and demonstrate models to prove or disprove the feasibility of an idea
- Document the research and development process and outputs
- Investigate, track down and coordinate the intake of data sources
- Collaborate with the team members
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.