You will be an essential part of the Star Data Science practice and your major tasks will be to participate in delivering data driven projects, perform data analysis and model data using statistical models. You will work together with our global team and support more junior team members. You will have an opportunity to contribute your knowledge to end-to-end data projects hosted in the cloud.
- The individual will be an independent-thinking technical generalist with 5+ years of professional experience in data analysis
- 2+ years of strong client-facing experience and the ability to understand client challenges and articulate solutions.
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, pandas, numpy)
- Experience with classic machine learning toolset (linear models and clustering)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, QuickSight)
- Great data visualization skills
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
Nice to have experience with:
- Cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- ETL pipelines (Glue, NiFi, Airflow)
- BigData (EMR, Hadoop, Spark)
- Deep learning (pytorch, keras)
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique international travel opportunities.