At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We’re looking for an empathetic and result-oriented Delivery Manager to lead our fintech project portfolio. This is a highly visible role that spans multiple global touch-points including Delivery Management, Client Relationship, Presales and Technical Consultancy. As our Delivery Manager, you’ll be focused on: ensuring high-quality project delivery for our strategic accounts; participating in presales activities and new business opportunities; building delivery excellence practices within the Star PMO community. We’ve been working with several companies over the years, please follow the Star Website for more details.
- With professional experience in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment. An ability to build strong communication bridges between people with different backgrounds, mindsets, cultural differences. Advanced written and spoken English is a must.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle and methodologies (Agile and Waterfall are the required minimum). An ability to find a “golden middle” between written rules and creative solutions. Experience in scaled enterprise delivery frameworks as well as practical experience with fixed prices. PM techniques and practices are highly desirable.
Tech Expert & Consultant
- An ability to explain technical complexity, challenges and opportunities to stakeholders with different backgrounds is very important. Solid experience in business analysis and/or system analysis will be a big plus.
- An ability to stay effective under the pressure of tight deadlines, high expectations, and demandable clients. Strong analytical skills, a goal-oriented approach, structured thinking and people leadership are crucial for the role.
- MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent is preferred. Credit will be given for candidates who do not have relevant degrees but can demonstrate equivalent work experience.
- Scope Management and Project Planning;
- Resource Management and Financial Control;
- Risk management;
- Expectation and Escalation management;
- Technical Excellence and Best Practice implementation;
- Removal of process bottlenecks and resolving issues.
Support of business development team in pre-sales, professional events, client-facing negotiations.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.