Star is looking for an empathetic and result-oriented Delivery Manager to lead our Vietnam-based project portfolio and support corporate business growth in the Asian region. It is a highly visible role which spans across multiple global touch-points including presales, delivery management, account management and operational excellence.
We are looking for hands-on experienced and with proven capabilities to lead professional teams, business engagements and key stakeholders towards the success of their projects. Furthermore, an entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the growth and vitality of the Delivery Center will be the key to success in the role.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in IT, 5+ years in project/product/delivery management
- Relevant domains of experience include healthcare and medical, enterprise software, financial services, e-commerce and electronics
- High proficiency in the end-to-end project delivery (incl. processes, tools, frameworks):
- Project Planning & Scope Management
- Project Execution
- Risk and Dependency Management
- Project Finances
- Expectation Management
- Crisis Management
- People Management
- Strong understanding of Quality Management principles (ISO-9001 or similar)
- Fluent in English
- Upper-intermediate Japanese
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ISO-based compliances
- Experience with hiring and leading teams globally
- Leading project delivery:
- Ensuring the quality of the process and deliverables
- Expectation and Escalation management
- Removal of process bottlenecks and resolving issues
- Risk management
- Work with Account and Sales teams to develop customer relations.
- Support of business development team in pre-sales, professional events, client-facing negotiations:
- Leading or playing an active role in pre-sales
- Participation in product elaborations and new project kick-offs
- Supporting financial planning and contractual paperwork
- Contribution to delivery practices and professional growth (jointly with global delivery team) :
- Knowledge sharing and training
- PMO activities and operation excellence
- Industry certifications
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 700+ strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.