We are looking for you!
We're looking for an empathetic and result-oriented Delivery Manager to lead our project portfolio. This highly visible role spans multiple global touch-points, including delivery management, client relationships, presales and technical consultancy.
As our Delivery Manager, you will focus on ensuring high-quality project delivery for our strategic accounts, participating in presales activities and new business opportunities, and building delivery excellence practices within the Star PMO community.
We've been working with several companies over the years; please see the Star website for more details.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications and experience:
- Truly Global. Professional experience in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment. An ability to build strong communication bridges between people with different backgrounds, mindsets, and cultural differences. Advanced written and spoken English is a must.
- Process Advisor. Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies (Agile and Waterfall are the required minimum). The ability to find a “golden middle” between written rules and creative solutions. Expertise in scaled enterprise delivery frameworks and practical experience with fixed prices. PM techniques and practices are highly desirable.
- Tech Expert & Consultant. The ability to explain technical complexity, challenges and opportunities to stakeholders with different backgrounds is critical. Solid experience in business analysis and/or system analysis will be a big plus.
- Trouble-shooter. An ability to stay effective under the pressure of tight deadlines, high expectations, and demandable clients. Strong analytical skills, a goal-oriented approach, structured thinking and people leadership are crucial for the role.
- Education. MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent is preferred. Credit will be given to candidates who do not have relevant degrees but can demonstrate equivalent work experience.
What impact you’ll make
- Delivery Management:
- Scope management and project planning;
- Resource management and financial control;
- Risk management;
- Expectation and escalation management;
- Technical excellence and best practice implementation; and
- Removal of process bottlenecks and resolving issues.
- Support the business development team in pre-sales, professional events, and client-facing negotiations.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies (unlimited vacations, sick and parental leaves) to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive rewarding and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and some more.
Your holistic wellbeing is central at Star. You'll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.