Building on an impeccable track record, Star has become the de-facto partner for startups and corporate innovation labs in the world’s tech hubs.
Turning great ideas into successful, mass-impact products takes a special kind of professional. We hire top 5% caliber talent who are capable of handling complex user experiences, design, and tackle the technical challenges inherent in new product development.
What we offer to our crew is a keen attention to their long-term career progression through careful career planning, line management, mentorship, and coaching.
We’re looking for a proactive and result-oriented Project Manager to ‘own’ end-to-end cross-functional workflow, from the time the contract is signed and engagement commences, to the time of successful delivery. This is a highly visible role, one that spans multiple global touch-points including customers, delivery teams (engineering, QA, UI, network operations) and account management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Consulting skills, the ability to elaborate ideas, explain product concepts in a simple way, and convey a technical vision to business people.
- Ability to plan activities and create structure & organization in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Background in working with UX Design & Engineering teams.
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies, related tools, practices, standards and frameworks.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Advanced level of English.
Nice to have:
- Previous roles include digital design agencies or innovation consultancies.
- Experience in facilitating product ideation workshops.
- Experience in startups or product development from scratch.
- Knowledge of UX trends, standards, applicable practices.
- Any domain expertise in Medical, FinTech or Automotive industries.
- Full-cycle project management from business idea to the successful delivery.
As part of the above:
- Set correct customer expectations, hold internal contributors accountable for their deadlines & deliverables; proactively follow up with process participants.
- Manage project budget and team composition.
- Ensure the quality of the process and deliverables.
- Remove process bottlenecks.
- Escalate and resolve issues.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.