The customer is a live marketplace for buying and selling limited edition sneakers, watches, handbags, and streetwear. Buyers place bids, sellers place asks, and when a bid and an ask meet, the transaction happens automatically – across a true market price.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills;
- Software lifecycle management experience;
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python, Go, etc.);
- Monitoring tools (Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.);
- Log analytics (ELK stack, Sumologic, Splunk, etc.);
- Experience with relational DBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Cloud computing (AWS);
- Understanding the containerization concepts (Docker ecosystem);
- Experience with container orchestration systems in AWS (AWS EKS, eksctl, Helm, Nginx Ingress);
- Excellent written communication and the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English);
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Cloud configuration, IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.);
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.);
- Experience with hashicorp products (Consul, Vault );
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (CircleCI, Harness, Jenkins, GitLab CI, etc.).
- Practice experience with second cloud platform (MS Azure Cloud, GCP);
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.