Our customer is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed-signal, and DSP integrated circuits to help solve the toughest engineering challenges. The company serves clients in the industrial, automotive, consumer, and communications markets through a direct sales force, third-party distributors, and independent sales representatives in the United States as well as the rest of North and South America, Europe, Japan, China, and the rest of Asia.
The project has a goal is to build a Developer Platform for an Integrated Circuits product line that will enable developers to simulate use cases of HW + SW in a virtual environment. The platform allows electronics engineers to design and validate various real HW configurations and track signal’s evolution within the virtualized environment. The project scope includes all types of development activities from the UX design to the production roll-out for real users.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills;
- Software lifecycle management experience;
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Ruby, etc.);
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.);
- Log analytics (ELK stack, Sumologic, Splunk, etc.);
- Cloud computing (MS Azure);
- Understanding the containerisation concepts (Docker ecosystem);
- Experience with relational DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Excellent written communication and the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English);
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Jenkins pipelines, GitLab CI, BitBucket etc.);
- Artifacts management system (Artifactory, Nexus);
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.);
- Cloud configuration, IaaC (Terraform, ARM templates etc.).
- Practice experience with second cloud platform (AWS Cloud, GCP);
- Experience with container orchestration systems in Azure (Azure Kubernetes Service);
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.