Our client has asked us to co-create a specialized digital marketing service platform that enables their customers to reach and manage the most profitable audiences by efficiently buying and targeting digital advertising – including online display, online video, and television. Our client provides best-in-class programmatic ad technology solutions to 68 markets around the world.
Our team delivers a state of the art environment, blending powerful ad technologies with equally powerful user experience.
This product provides rich insights to help customers identify key characteristics for their most valuable audiences, and helps them to understand frequency, reach and behaviors across the digital marketing landscape. It’s a great opportunity to work in a cross-functional, product-driven team that applies big data technologies to fuel the AdTech industry.
DevOps brings a fundamental change in collaboration – the recognition of the fact that there’s one entity standing behind a successful product: the delivery team.
We care about simplicity. We believe in the Agile Manifesto, which is about finding better ways for software development. Our everyday practice involves virtualization, containerization, dealing with the Cloud, networking, configuring management systems, deploying automation and much, much more. “Co-creation” is an appropriate term to describe what we’re all about. Join us and get involved!
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills
- Software lifecycle management experience
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing)
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience with relational DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Excellent written communication, the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Cloud/virtualization experience (AWS, Docker ecosystem, etc.)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, etc.)
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudwatch)
- Log analytics (ELK or EFK stack, etc.)
- Kubernetes hands-on experience (AWS EKS)
- Terragrunt experience
- Hashicorp Consul and Vault hands-on experience
- Understanding of containerization concepts, scheduling and orchestration systems
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability
- GCP and/or Azure experience
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.