The client is a digital health company focused on accelerating and improving medical research. By combining proprietary technologies, data, and well-established business models, the company is transforming the way patients and researchers connect so breakthroughs happen faster.
The core solution is a platform that connects those who want to do clinical trials with people who can participate in them.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills;
- Software lifecycle management experience;
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Web servers administrating (nginx, apache, haproxy);
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Ruby, etc.);
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.);
- Log analytics (ELK stack, Grafana Loki, Splunk, etc.);
- Experience with relational DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Cloud computing (GCP);
- Understanding the containerization concepts (Docker ecosystem). Experience with container orchestration systems, Kubernetes (GKE);
- Excellent written communication and the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English);
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.);
- Cloud configuration, IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.);
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Jenkins, GitLab CI, BitBucket, TeamCity, etc.).
- Practice experience with second public cloud platform (AWS, MS Azure Cloud);
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability;
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.