Star is a rapidly growing leader in the field of strategy, design, and engineering. Over the last 10 years, our global teams have brought more than 500 new products to the market that are impacting the lives of over 500 million users.
We’re looking for an execution-oriented Digital Marketing Director to oversee the transformation of Star marketing. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be experienced with- and passionate about digital marketing strategy.
You will be an up-to-date marketing leader who can lead a team of highly qualified digital marketing experts to implement content strategy, SoMe programs and foster cooperation across marketing, lead development, SME’s and sales teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years of experience with leading a digital marketing team, based on strong digital and data-driven inbound marketing and content management.
- Experience in building a global content-driven inbound marketing machine generating leads into the funnel across practices and regions
- Hands-on experience in implementing digital marketing tools and SEO
- Experience with driving the transformation of the marketing approach into an intelligent automated discipline with data-driven activities
- Strong programmatic focus – capable of driving several marketing programs simultaneously with disciplined sprint planning
- Experience in managing and driving marketing globally across Europe, the US and Asia
- Experience in B2B IT, technology or design services
- Experience from professional services companies
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- SalesForce experience
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up
- Exposure to technology startups and corporate innovation ecosystems – either through direct employment, client relationships, or personal network
As a Digital Marketing Director at Star, you are expected to manage and excel in the transformation of Star marketing:
- Set and deliver on the digital marketing strategy for Star
- Oversee the creation and management of content for publication
- Define a social media strategy involving SME’s and the commercial team
- Define a blogging program
- Oversee the transformation of the Star website
- Implement necessarily automated, digital tools for identifying and nurturing leads
- Hire and manage a highly qualified team of content manager, SoMe program manager, and regional marketing managers
- Work with the commercial operations team to ensure the execution of marketing programs. Daily execution is with the operations team
- Overall responsible for inbound marketing and the identification of leads
- Work with the lead development team for handing over-identified leads for further nurturing.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities