We are looking for someone to fill an essential role in our Global Recruitment Team, implementing a lifecycle approach to recruitment processes, contributing to our talented group, and driving our company to new achievements.
Qualifications & experience:
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- Experience within European and US markets would be a plus
- Strong Upper-intermediate English is a must
- Knowledge of IT market and recruitment processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in conducting interviews with international candidates
- Experience in market analysis and reports preparation
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple roles to move candidates through the interview process by sourcing the best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, and interviews
- Maintain candidate dialogue during the recruitment process and ensure that their experience is as positive as possible
- Advise and partner closely with hiring managers and teams
- Develop innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies for recruiting
- Communicate in the utmost professional manner and maintain confidentiality with candidates, interviewers, and managers regarding sensitive information
- Oversee the hiring process to create a unique and memorable experience for candidates
- Own your data, and use it to build your strategy, to drive improvements to the recruitment process as needed.
- Take a proactive role in building a strong employment brand within the international market
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.