The Star Finance Team is looking for a Finance Operations Specialist.
Qualifications and experience:
- Higher education (finance or audit specialization)
- Work experience in corporate finance, audit, accounting (min. 2 years)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experienced user of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Navision Dynamics or other internationally used ERP systems is an advantage
- Analytical mindset
- Result oriented person
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Accuracy, attentiveness to details and diligence
- Good communication skills and a strong team player
- Participation in the monthly billing cycle (billing sheets, expense reports, revenue forecasts, etc.)
- Participation in monthly invoicing
- Following up customers on overdue payments
- Cooperation directly with Finance Controller in the US
- Preparation of financial reports for US-based location entities
- Other reporting tasks as per the department’s needs
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package, an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique international travel opportunities.