We are looking for a Flutter Engineer to join our team! You will handle the entire product development or a significant part of it. You will communicate with the customer, determine the product functionality, define the architecture and estimate the overall work.
Our mission is to bring facility management services to a new level by providing smart recommendations regarding space utilization effectiveness. We help companies who care about their employees and business guests to improve the comfort and productivity of their facilities using the power of dynamic and continuously enhanced technology.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good knowledge of Java\Kotlin or Objective-C\Swift languages;
- 2+ years of experience in Android\iOS or Flutter development;
- Knowledge of Unit, Functional and UI testing frameworks;
- Good knowledge of Flutter IDE (AS or VS code), tools and libraries;
- Good coding skills, knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, concurrency, networking;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices;
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms;
- Intermediate English.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS ecosystems – analytics, advertising, publishing, UI design concepts;
- Understanding of Android\iOS security practices;
- Personal applications in Google Play or Apple App Store.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including the Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.