We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a member of our e-commerce platform. You will handle the entire product development or a significant part of it. The main project is based on Angular 9 framework and we have a side-project that is written in Vue. You will work closely with the customers, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. When you join our ranks you will work closely with world-class technology entrepreneurs from the world’s most prominent innovation hubs. These include Silicon Valley, Scandinavia, United Kingdom, Germany, and many other countries that may require business trips.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer (web, mobile, enterprise projects)
- Core experience in Angular and RxJS
- Experience in Angular.js will be plus
- Knowledge of different modern JS frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques / cross-browser/platform issues
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.