We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a core member of our team that is working with Automotive Industry Leader based in Europe. You will handle a significant part of the product development process working in a close collaboration with the client. You will also determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. With joining our team you will find yourself working in a friendly, open and positive atmosphere every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer.
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Working experience or desire to become an expert in Static Site Generator (Hugo or analog).
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of app/browser performance.
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English.
- Understanding of CI concepts.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields.
- People-oriented and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers.
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus.
- Experience with cloud solution (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.