At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a core member of our team that is working with Automotive Industry Leader based in Europe. You will handle a significant part of the product development process working in a close collaboration with the client. You will also determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. With joining our team you will find yourself working in a friendly, open and positive atmosphere every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer;
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less;
- Working experience or desire to become an expert in Static Site Generator (Hugo or analog);
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs;
- Understanding of app/browser performance;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Understanding of CI concepts;
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields;
- People-oriented and a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers;
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus;
- Experience with cloud solution (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.