You will work in a team of 10 front-end engineers, cooperating with the customer and implementing complex solutions. We expect you to be familiar with the latest development tactics and trends, and have experience in implementing application software within strict project timelines. You should be passionate about quality and be able to produce elegant, robust, efficient, and effective web applications that interact with end-users in high-availability environments.
In this role you will have the following opportunities:
- to work with the newest technologies and frameworks
- to work in a large team solving challenging problems
- to contribute to a product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry
- to cooperate with other teammates regarding the daily code reviews, technical discussions and requirements analysis
Our client is a global leader in the advertising space. They specialize in digital marketing services that integrate technology, data, inventory, and human intelligence to reach and manage the most profitable audiences for their customers. We are working with them on a suite of web-based products whose primary functions are to improve and optimize business processes, reduce time spent on daily duties, manage activities and monitor results.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5 with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.