Our customer is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed-signal, and DSP integrated circuits to help solve the toughest engineering challenges. The company serves clients in industrial, automotive, consumer, and communications markets through a direct sales force, third-party distributors, and independent sales representatives in the United States as well as the rest of North and South America, Europe, Japan, China, and the rest of Asia.
You will be developing an educational platform for IoT devices from scratch along with an international Star team.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.