Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will handle either the entire product development process or, at the very least, a significant part of it. You will work closely with the clients, determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work. When you join our ranks, you will work closely with world-class technology entrepreneurs from the world’s most prominent innovation hubs. These include Silicon Valley, Scandinavia, United Kingdom, Germany, and many other countries that may require business trips.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Unit testing (Jest, Mocha etc.)
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.