Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Our client is a marketplace focused on incontinence products and other solutions to meet the needs of seniors. The startup has already received $30 M in its first round of funding and has sold about 50 million units of its flagship product.
We are looking for an energetic person, who will join our team. The Scrum Team is based in Kyiv and we’d love to meet you!
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer.
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of app/browser performance.
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English.
- Understanding of CI concepts.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields.
- People-oriented and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers.
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.