At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
The concept of the platform may be described as a cross-organization “operating system”, a centralized hub for distributed innovation. The platform will become an entry point to different target audiences keen on using their own and 3rd party digital products while contributing to the new applications development.
- A Website that will serve as an entry point for any user entering the platform as well as an evangelisation tool, knowledge base and educational portal;
- An Application Catalogue that would be used to store, index, categorize and expose all the applications available for use in the workflow builder;
- A Data Catalogue that will host “headless” applications exposing the data from various data sources with access control from the data owners;
- A Developer Portal – forming part of the platform built by developers for developers that will host developer documentation and tools for application development (SDKs, component libraries, CI server, code repository, artifact registry, etc);
- An Innovation Environment – the place where new ideas come to life and can be shared for all agencies’ benefit.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer;
- Typescript and React (Hooks, Context) as a Core Stack;
- Experience with Axios, React Query, Material-UI, JSS;
- Familiarity with StencilJS is a plus;
- Familiarity with Recharts, Jest, Lodash is a plus;
- Familiarity with React Testing Library/Cypress is a plus;
- Understanding of app/browser performance;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Understanding of CI concepts;
- People-oriented and a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers;
- Familiarity with Node.js or any other back-end language is a plus.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.