Our client is a leading communications and publishing company with a 50-year track record of providing solutions to OEMs and vehicle owners all over the world. They deliver innovative communications solutions that best address the information needs of the automotive industry through processes that seamlessly integrate information development, management, and delivery. Their end products are high-quality, value-driven print, mobile, and interactive information tools for vehicle owners and automotive sales and service personnel.
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-stack Engineer (Node.js, React.js, Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Familiar with object-oriented design.
- Understand web application and software architecture.
- Experience with developing responsive web apps.
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Docker).
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue.js) will be a major plus.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.