Our client is an innovative company that builds a software and payment solution for businesses of all types, from restaurants to retail businesses and the service industry. The platform offers end-to-end digital solutions that make running and growing a business very easy. In a nutshell, the list of services that the platform has includes, but is not limited to, advanced reporting system, online appointment booking, loyalty program management, tools to collect customer information, track of customer reviews, creation of websites, companion mobile app, online ordering for restaurants, payroll processing and more.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Experience with writing tests
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Experience with Next.js, React Hooks
- Experience with node.js (Express) or is a plus
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including the Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.