Our client is a leading communications and publishing company with 50 years of experience working on digital products and solutions for automotive OEMs and vehicle owners worldwide. As a global leader in information solutions, the company is focused on creating innovative communications that best address the information needs of the automotive industry. Through processes that seamlessly integrate information development, management, and delivery, they produce high-quality, value-driven print, mobile, and interactive communications for vehicle owners and automotive sales and service personnel.
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end engineer
- 1+ year of experience as a full-stack engineer (Node.js)
- Knowledge of React/Redux/NextJS frameworks
- Experience writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors such as Sass and Less
- Expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding app/browser performance and techniques / cross-browser / platform issues
- Upper/intermediate spoken and written English with the ability to communicate with the remote team on a daily basis
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.