At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for a Senior Go Engineer to join our team and create innovative, world-class products. You will join our development team and will work on various projects from automotive to healthcare industries.Within the project you will be closely working with the client team on end-to-end implementation of the transportation solution that is based on electrical scooters sharing model.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development with Golang;
- 8+ years of experience in software development;
- Relational, NoSQL database experience;
- Experience in development with cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Strong knowledge in every step of the software development cycle: analysis, design & development, testing, deployment, and maintenance;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Participate in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities;
- Proactively engage in researches, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process, and another standard establishment;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives;
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.