We are looking for a Go Engineer to join our team and create innovative, world-class products. You will join our development team and will work on various projects from automotive to healthcare industries. Within the project you will be closely working with the client team on end-to-end implementation of the transportation solution that is based on electrical scooters sharing model.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development with Golang
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Relational, NoSQL database experience
- Experience in development with cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Strong knowledge in every step of the software development cycle: analysis, design & development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Strong communication skills
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities
- Proactively engage in researches, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process, and another standard establishment
- Write unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.