At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have a headquarter. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We’re looking for a motivated and ambitious Global Delivery Leader to be responsible for our HealthTech project portfolio. This is a highly visible role that spans multiple global touch-points, including Delivery Management, Client Relationship, Presales and Technical Consultancy.
As our Delivery Manager, you’ll be focused on:
- Ensuring high-quality project delivery of our services for the local clients;
- Supporting delivery teams during key milestones, client negotiations or escalations; and
- Participating in presales activities and new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate has a technology solutions and regulatory compliance background in MedTech and an entrepreneurial mindset. They are someone willing to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the growth and vitality of Star.
This role is based in Munich, Wroclaw or Kyiv, but is also open to exceptional remote European-based candidates. The chosen candidate will be a critical contributor to driving the expertise growth of Star’s HealthTech proposition.
- Definition and development of the effective delivery framework for MedTech projects;
- Ensuring technical excellence, compliance and best practice implementation;
- Project portfolio management, including:
- Resource management;
- Risk management;
- Delivery supervision;
- Expectation and Escalation management.
- Support of business development team in pre-sales, professional events, client-facing negotiations;
- PM Team leadership competencies.
- Project Manager. Proven experience in project delivery of digital healthcare, MedTech and life sciences products. Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies. The ability to find a “golden middle” between written rules and creative solutions.
- Process Advisor. Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies. Strong experience in developing HIPAA and GDPR compliant software and a strong understanding of FDA and CE regulatory requirements. Experience with ISO 13485 projects (at least Class II devices).
- Facilitator. Exceptional organizational, presentational and communication skills, including communicating, negotiating, convincing, and encouraging both technical and non-technical audiences (including C-level stakeholders and key decision-makers).
- Tech Expert & Consultant. The ability to explain technical complexity, challenges and opportunities to stakeholders with different backgrounds is essential. Solid experience in business analysis and/or system analysis will be a big plus.
- Trouble-shooter. Ability to stay effective under the pressure of tight deadlines, high expectations and demanding clients. Strong analytical skills, a goal-oriented approach, structured thinking and people leadership will be beneficial for the role.
- Leadership experience.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.