Star is a rapidly growing leader in the fields of strategy, design, and engineering. Over the last 12 years, our global teams have brought over 500 new products to market that are impacting the lives of over 500 million users.
We’re looking for an experienced and digital-first Marketing Manager to escalate demand generation processes and lead the go-to-market-strategy and its execution in one of our core industries, Health & Wellness.
You are someone who is highly motivated with a diverse background in digital campaign setup/management/optimization (ie, Social Media, Email marketing, Linkedin ads, SEO ) to lead towards optimal performance (content engagement and on-site actions). The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in developing campaigns that support objectives and meet target audience needs. They will be fast-paced, able to understand priorities, be extremely organized; with great attention to detail, and have the ability to collaborate with the internal stakeholders.
- 4+ years as digital marketing manager, campaign manager
- Solid digital expertise: email marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, metrics modeling and reporting
- Knowledgeable about content creation and aggregation
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Understanding of the role of the customer in marketing efforts
- Fluently spoken and written English
- The ability to relate with customers/colleagues at all levels
- Communication skills with the ability to justify your conceptional and directional design choices
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Fast-paced, highly-collaborative and team-oriented
Nice to have:
- Experience in: Health & Wellness
- Some knowledge of marketing automation is advantageous
- Experience with offline and online events is a plus
- Manage and design the GTMP and control its execution to drive the Health & Wellness industry’s demand generation and expertise recognition
- Craft the ABM Strategy and Plan for the Industry and execute in tight collaboration with Industry Team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and marketing teammates around campaign strategy and tactics, key objectives and KPIs as well as forecasting and reporting
- Align, brainstorm, and coordinate resources cross functionally (marketing, sales, industry teams)
- Understand and be really good at communicating the positioning and value prop. addressing our customer’s needs
- Align all the marketing activities with goals and KPIs
- Provide ongoing optimization and recommendations throughout the duration of the campaign, keeping stakeholders apprised of updates
- Ensure quality control of integrated campaigns and that campaigns stay on budget
- Alongside the team, build a strong industry knowledge base for the whole company (industry marketing collateral ownership)
- Maintain regular measurements of the ROI of campaigns
- Translate data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
- Maintain and coordinate the team’s participation in digital and offline events
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.