If you are passionate about the future of work, and how physical office spaces are evolving, have a strong sense of interior design aesthetics, and want to be part of planning a rapidly growing real estate portfolio we’d love to hear from you!
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for the next Head of Star Space, a business unit within Star. Star Space is the physical manifestation of our brand and work culture, and encompasses our global offices and hospitality. You will be in charge of overseeing a global team, passionate about providing a world-class experience to anyone working from or visiting our offices. You will help take the team and the level of service to the next level. This includes a global redesign of our spaces, expanding our delivery centers, and optimizing our spaces to turn a cost center into revenue, utilizing our extensive coworking knowledge and expertise. This is in addition to a focus on people and space making sure we leverage the latest within digital solutions to support the analytics of the space, and enhancement of the workplace experience in collaboration with our partner company specialized in SaaS solutions for Workplace Optimization.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years management experience;
- Commercial real estate management and planning experience;
- Excellent customer service skills: Outgoing, friendly, and can interact and be effective at all levels of an organization;
- Keen eye and passion for interior design;
- Passionate about the future of work;
- A proactive self-starter;
- An ability to travel 30-50% of the time;
- Fluently spoken English.
- Experience managing global offices in a rapidly growing business;
- Experience working with distributed teams across the globe;
- Coworking or shared-office management experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in office redesign;
- Hospitality experience.
- Budget planning and PL responsibility for Star Space;
- Office design vision and implementation, design of our spaces to make sure they’re constantly evolving;
- Space usage optimization, implementing, and utilizing the latest in smart office technologies;
- Expand and improve our coworking operations;
- Global commercial real-estate portfolio, including lease negotiations and renewals;
- Take our first in class customer service for our crew and visitors to the next level;
- Mentoring and growing the Star Space team in each location and functional area.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, an intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity, and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability do not affect our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.