We are looking for an organized, motivated and friendly HR/Recruiter, who could become an essential part of our office in Wroclaw, taking care of recruitment and on-boarding, growing our team of great talents and driving our company further.
In this role, you will have a great opportunity to work both with HR and recruitment.
(English CVs only Apply)
- Experience of working in HR department, IT company preferably
- Practical knowledge of labor legislation in Poland or willingness to learn and use it
- Open-mindedness, straight communication skills, assertiveness
- Know how to work with people in different positions
- Good English and fluent Polish
- Work with HR documents: prepare relevant documents for new and existing employees
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process in line with the current needs of the company
- Take various employer branding initiatives (internally and externally)
- Help process foreign employees with work permits, residence permits
- Education portal maintenance
- Organize and coordinate onboarding for new employees
- Managing the benefits system for employees
- Cooperate with People Partners in terms of processes, presentations
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.