At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for an organized, motivated and friendly HR Specialist, who could become an essential part of our office in Wroclaw, taking care of HR documentation, payroll and personal data, supporting the growing team of great talents and driving our company further.
In this role, you will have a great opportunity to work both with the People & Culture and Recruitment team.
- Maintain and administer all requirements related to human resources and employee related documentation at all stages of employee lifecycle (incl. contracts, annexes, time reporting, payroll, medical checks, benefits, certificates);
- Managing relationships with external HR vendors;
- Acting first point-of-contact for HR queries and ad-hoc requests for employees & managers in regards to payroll data, benefits and other HR-related data;
- Assisting with updating policy, procedures and HR updates on company’s intranet;
- Preparing reports and other HR-related analysis; collaboration with Finance Department;
Support projects and initiatives, globally and locally, in coordination with the global People & Culture and Recruitment team.
- 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist People Operations or similar;
- Working experience with Polish Labour Law and hiring expats;
- Willingness to develop own skills in the HR field;
- Being fluent in Polish and English (both written & spoken);
- Have attention to details and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.