If you are a creative, brand-savvy professional who takes pride in crafting and inspiring work that is distinctive, remarkable, yet truly authentic – read on!
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and dissemination outputs.
You will work as part of an interdisciplinary marketing team managing multiple brand and digital projects globally.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes immense pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Star is looking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer to support our key projects, global design team, and growing Star business. The ideal candidate is passionate about brand design and wants to be a part of, and contribute to, the continuous process of shaping brands & visions in different channels and directions. The position requires taking abstract concepts and strategic content to produce visually appealing themed business presentations, while maintaining a coherent visual environment.
- Create effective, compelling visual designs that tell a story or communicate an idea;
- Create materials for events, presentations, brands’ communications, and other design tasks;
- The ability to manage and direct projects from concept to completion in a timely manner and apply best practices in layout, color theory, composition, typography, and graphic design;
- Transform raw data, concepts, and provided content into concise and meaningful visuals;
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned;
- Work closely with our lead UX designers and UX design group to ensure brands are represented best across all projects.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative suite – primarily Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Figma is a super plus:
- Knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere Pro is a plus;
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft Powerpoint, Google slides, and Keynote;
- Thorough understanding of interactive communications, SoMe, and digital media. Experience with print media is nice to have and will be a big plus;
- An ability to work with a distributed, global team, and exhibit flexibility in all aspects of the work environment;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Good English – verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Organized and efficient – focusing on solving problems via design, being proactive and autonomous in finding best solutions, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks:
- Use the design process as a tool to solve the problem, ask questions and find the best solutions;
- Basic knowledge of motion design is a plus;
- Strong background in brand identity design will be a huge plus.
Please include samples of your work or a link to your portfolio with your application.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.