Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Are you passionate about sales and driven to build a sales career while developing your skills? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading! We are looking for a motivated and target-oriented individual to join Star's Inside Sales team. Working closely with Managing Director Star Munich, you will be responsible for generating the sales pipeline through outbound and inbound activities.
You will work with inside sales, sales and marketing teams to establish initial conversations with potential customers, qualify interest and cultivate business opportunities. The Inside Sales rep often has the initial (and therefore most important!) opportunity to make an impression on a client.
In return, you will have an opportunity to kick-start your career within a sales organization and be part of a highly successful company within the world of design, engineering and consulting services.
- Experience conducting introductory/qualification calls with prospects;
- B2B outbound/inbound/Customer Support or related customer-facing experience in a tech/software company;
- Fluent English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Friendly and comfortable on the phone (you will be talking to prospects a lot);
- A solid understanding of sales prospecting and lead generation techniques;
- Experience with CRM systems, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Sales Automation tools (Outreach, SalesLoft, Groove etc);
- Sales-driven with a strong will to succeed, adaptable to working in fast-paced environments, and reaching deadlines/targets;
- You shine under pressure and you are a team player;
- A self-starter – you’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
Nice to have:
- Fluent German;
- Outbound experience on DACH region;
- Experience conducting intro calls with prospects.
- Generate qualified meetings through the execution of outbound and inbound campaigns;
- Process inbound leads including the website’s get-in-touch requests;
- Present Star on intro/qualification calls with prospects;
- Discover customers' needs and identify sales opportunities;
- Executing nurturing campaigns including lost funnel reactivation;
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams in the creation of messaging and outreach strategy;
- Create and maintain a database of potential customers, conduct in-depth market research using Star's tools;
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.