Our client is a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools, including traditional Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and Mobile Content Management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for a talented iOS Engineer to join the team that is developing a Personal Information Management client. In this role, you will leverage quality engineering and automation practices, work on improving and building an automation process for the enterprise mobile applications with more than a million monthly active users.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong programming knowledge of Objective-C/Swift.
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development.
- Knowledge of Unit, Functional, and UI Testing frameworks (XCUITest).
- Solid knowledge of development tools, environments, and utilities.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices.
- Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, Multitasking, Networking.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate English.
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns, and refactoring.
- Knowledge of cryptography concepts (certificates, encryption, etc) and security library/frameworks (CommonCrypto, OpenSSL).
- Experience with direct communication with customers.
- Experience with working with Agile/Scrum teams and with projects.
- Build, evolve and support iOS automation tools for stable and efficient automation execution.
- Integrate tests into the build pipelines, with a focus on continuous delivery.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives.
- Perform code-reviews.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.