We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our team! You will handle the entire product development or a significant part of it. You will communicate with the customer, determine the product functionality, define the architecture and estimate the overall work.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2 years of iOS experience
- Strong programming knowledge of Objective-C/Swift
- Experience with CoreData, Multitasking and Networking
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity and optimization
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns, understanding of refactoring techniques
- Knowledge of TDD and experience with Unit and UI Testing
- Solid knowledge of development tools, environments and utilities
- Understanding of Apple HIG and a passion to build the best UX
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Proactive goal-focused mindset, desire to create high-quality products
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- Good written and spoken English, good communication skills
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Knowledge in the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms
- Python, Shell script knowledge
- Knowledge of Dart/Flutter
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science
- Your own apps on App Store
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.