We are looking for someone who could become an essential part of our office in Wroclaw, taking care of the recruitment process from the very beginning, growing our team of great talents and driving our company further.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ year of experience in Recruiting (IT area)
- Knowledge of local IT Market
- Understanding of IT sphere and recruitment processes
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Experience in market analysis, conducting researches and preparing reports.
If you are an open-minded, goal-oriented and flexible person, please apply.
- Full Life Cycle Recruitment: Lead/manage all aspects of recruiting ranging from sourcing best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, coordinating the interview process, enduring strong candidate experience.
- Develop and implement pro-active sourcing strategies to ensure the on-going pipeline of external candidates.
- Keep the candidates informed during the recruitment process and making sure that they have a great experience in this period;
- Administrate the database with updated information about the candidates/companies;
- Take part in the development of a recruitment strategy and participate in job fairs and other recruitment activities/events.
- Develop and keep procedures up-to-date, provide needed market data for company operations.
- Take a proactive part in building a strong employment brand within the local Market.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.